Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Wardrobe MALFUNCTION! ):

HELLO WORLD,

TOPSHOP IS HAVING DISCOUNTS LIKE NOW!
.
..
...
....
.....
BUT, I lack the cash, ): TO ADD ON, I owe 2 months of my handphone bills, and I STILL owe my sister the internet bills' money.
@#$%*!@#$%&^%$!@#$%^*(*&^%$#@!@#$%&^@#%)(*&^%$#@#&
I need to shop badly, it's been a zillion years since I last shopped, ):
I need a swimsuit, not because I hate my old one, but because I don't have one!
I need more clothes, not because I dislike my current clothes, but because I keep wearing the same stuff OVER AND OVER AGAIN!
I need to eat good food, not because I'm spoilt, but because I've been eating maggie mee when my granny/mom doesn't cook.
):
kay,you may think these are excuses, but I think these are more of I-NEED rather than I-WANT.
): ): ): ): ):
I'm feeling patheticccccccc, and I shan't complain why I wasn't born rich.

Tsk.

No comments: