Saturday, November 24, 2007

Church today.

I know I'm a backslider, but I went to church today!
Deborah went to her grandfather's birthday celebration after fuel, so her father wasn't able to give me a lift home. Then she saw Benedict and she told him to bring me to the bus stop and I realised he lived in CCK too. Haha. Yeah then I went macs with him to do what he call, "socializing", and we took the bus back. Despite him being late cos he passed his curfew, he still sent me home, so "nice" of him huh. HAHA.



/Edit

X.M has a strong faith in christ. One day, his lecturer was ranting on and on about certain stuff. Halfway through, X.M raised his hand and said, "Nope, I don't think this is true, this isn't what I'm taught in church." So this lecturer was infuriated and he said, "GOD DOESN'T EXIST.". And he asked X.M two questions.

Lecturer: Can you see God?
X.M: Nope.
Lecturer: Can you touch God?
X.M: Nope.
Lecturer (with an evil laughter): SEE GOD DOESN'T EXIST.

Then X.M had a conclusion and he told the lecturer about it.

X.M: Then I think you have no brains.
Lecturer: WHAT?!
X.M: Can you see your brain? And can you touch your brain? So this proves that you brain doesn't exists!

hahahhahahahahhahaha.

No comments: