Sunday, November 25, 2007

Prom Night.

Tomorrow's the prom night but Phoebe and Yu Qin planned to buy their dresses only today. And I was dragged to town cos they couldn't find any nice ones. But they only had $60 to buy everything, including their dress+bag+heels. So it's kinda tough and their expectations are really high. It's either, "too revealing" or, "I don't like". Haha. Then we went to Keane's house to take my present and I swear his house is super super big. -___- Nice swimming pool, big house, comfy bed, CUTE DOGS, he has it all. And I'm starting to think why wasn't I born rich. ): Tsk, shan't start complaining, otherwise I'll never stop.

--
[info]patricksuntan (BFF) called me using his prepaid card phone.
T: Stop wasting my money.
E: But I like to waste your money.
E: Anyway you owe me a sakae treat.
T: Yah so if you keep wasting my money, then I'll have less money to treat you sakae.
E: Ok bye.
And I put the phone down immediately.


Hahaha yes I know I'm realistic.

No comments: