HAPPY 14TH BIRTHDAY TO ALOYSIUS CHEW, in advance.
I wanted to look for your picture and paste it here, BUT THEY'RE ALL SO CRUDE. It's either you slapping your armpit, or you digging your nose. HAHAHA(:
--
Went to the park near Aloysius's house for barbecue. And the only thing that pissed me off were the flies.
-________-
Fly here, fly there. Tsk.
Anyhow, Aloysius is hilarious. Y'know why?
When I first reached his house, I asked him why isn't there a cake, and he said it's merely cos he hate cakes. But after that he went to buy some stuff and he came back with TWO cakes. HAHAHAHAHA, ok maybe it's not funny. (Yes I'm being retarded, so you can stop reading from here.) The first cake was sort of used to smear people's face, AND YES INCLUDING MINE. Now both my face and my hair reeks of cream and I bet I'll have to wash my hair twice to get rid of that stench.
But why aren't you the one giving me a sense of security?
Would you be able to be there whenever I need you?
No comments:
Post a Comment