Black's me, Red's Esther
--
Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up says:
eh, i like veggies.
Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up says:
do you?
Esther goh, ? says:
i prefer vegetables.
Esther goh, ? says:
hahah
Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up says:
LOL IS THERE A DIFFERENCE!?
Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up says:
OMGGG.
Esther goh, ? says:
yes veggies are th babies/smaller version of vegetables.
Esther goh, ? says:
veggies
Esther goh, ? says:
vegetables
Esther goh, ? says:
veggies
Esther goh, ? says:
vegetables
Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up says:
SERIOUSLY?!
Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up says:
i didn't know that there's a diff between 'em.
Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up says:
HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT?! You don't look so smart.
Esther goh, ? says:
hahahhaa
Esther goh, ? says:
i dont look smart but i AM smart.
Esther goh, ? says:
ty
Esther goh, ? says:
;]
Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up says:
yucks,
Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up says:
seriously, how did you know?
Esther goh, ? says:
cause i live in my own world & thats my own defination of veggies?
Esther goh, ? says:
;/
Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up says:
CHEY.
--
ESTHER GOH=ACT CUTE! HAHAHA!
And I didn't know how much effect my msn nick can cause.
Esther goh, ❤ says:
why cant get up? i pull you up lah! tsk
I don't know what they say. says:
Why you fall down?
I love my deer says:
Why you fall down? I pull you up lah shorty :D
My nick was:"Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up"
HAHA at first when they asked me why did I fall down, I was wondering why. AND IN THE END I REALISED IT WAS COS OF MY NICK. HAHAHAHAAHHA 8)
No comments:
Post a Comment