yay im back! 8D
it's way cold there (but I like it :D) and I didn't manage to get anything for anyone cos there's rly nothing to buy there, except for food and more food.
so yes I am not determined, I did not stick to my diet, I ate a lot, and I gained weight.
:(
day one:
nice lunch, Ripley's believe it or not which amazed me totally, futile shopping, nice plus expensive dinner.
I woke up in the middle of the night and I got so scared. Actually I don't think the hotel's haunted, it's just the thoughts of my mind that frightened me :\
day two:
free breakfast, watched "I am Legend" which is rly nice and touching, outdoor theme park with thrilling rides and queue-cutting (cos we bought the express ticket, money makes the world go round. tsk), expensive dinner which ain't worth.
day three:
futile shopping AGAIN, expensive dinner which includes abalone+sharks' fin soup which I dont like, last minute shopping cos I hoped to get something and I got a wallet which costs a bomb.
day four:
woke up early, sat the coach back, stopped halfway and ate niceeeee lunch, reached the customs, received a lot of messages, received bff's call.
Tyvm God for making this trip a nice and smoothful one.
Tyvm santa for granting my wish and next year i want to go to other countries, on an aeroplane please?
Yes I'm greedy. 8)
--
School's starting soon and a lot of 'em are so excited but no, definitely not me. Everyone has been studying during the holidays, trying to get used to the sec three syllabus, but not me.
I've not even touched the homework which I pressume there are cobwebs on it (ha, I'm joking). but I ain't gonna touch it till after xmas cos I've xmas cards+presents to prepare.
and yay, xmas is coming!
:D
santa claus is coming to townnnnnn woohoo!
okay i know i sound like a robot. pictures tomorrow 8)
--
Happy 14th birthday to Brendon,
xx.
No comments:
Post a Comment