Sunday, December 23, 2007

Money is the root of all evil

Life sucks without money. I hate it when there are money problems. I hate it when there are quarrels because of money. So what if I'm poor? When I grow up, I'll earn a lot of money and no one, would be able to look down on us.

Merry Christmas? Not.
Sad Christmas.
Irritating Christmas.
Vexing Christmas.
No Christmas gifts, no shopping, no spending money on unnecessary items.
--
Yesterday one ex-convict urged Esther and I to buy his bookmarks, which costs $10. So we bought it, and some time later, another ex-convict approached us again. Despite us telling him that we've bought it already, he sort of forced us to buy it. And when we didn't want to cos we lacked the cash, he showed us his attitude.
Wth, it's not like we don't want to okay. I'm sick of all these stuff. I MYSELF DONT HAVE THE MONEY, I MYSELF NEED THE MONEY TO SURVIVE, you don't know how broke I am. Yeah I know less fortunate people out there need the money, but donating should be something that the person WANTS TO DO, it's not a MUST DO. If we have the money, we would donate, but if we don't, what's the point of forcing?
If I donate when I'm so broke, then who will donate to me?

No comments: