2007
I enjoyed times spent with my family. (esp CNY, sis's wedding, and aunt's wedding)









I enjoyed having 2B as a class and I only realised it at the end of the year. (-__-)

I enjoyed having great friends like Melissa, Cindy, Deborah and Merlin.

I enjoyed times spent with Cindy. (esp the shopping trips)




I enjoyed the crazy moments spent with Melissa. (esp during the exam period)





I enjoyed the sec 2 camp.

I enjoyed Ms Fazlin's english class.

I enjoyed having fun at 2B's class chalet.

I enjoyed the way people surprised me on my birthday.

I enjoyed going out with Shi Jie, Jia Wei, Cindy and Da Ge.







I enjoyed attending Tiffany's birthday party and reminiscing a lot about the past.

I enjoyed ELDDS camp.



I enjoyed having fun with the birds.








I enjoyed being able to go to Genting and I thank my mom for that. :)


And to mention about the stuff I dislike about 2007, the list will never end.
So hello 2008, please be nice :)
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL.
No comments:
Post a Comment