Monday, January 07, 2008

Movies

I caught two movies during the weekend.
This,

was great, and funny!
On the other hand,
this,

doesn't interest me at all, and I thought it was hell boring.

OH AND YKNOW SOMETHING?
I am 1.55m TALL. AHAHHAHA FINALLY!
I've grown like 2-3cm.(: Everyone say "YAY" with me!
And I've slimmed down about 2-3kg. Everyone say "DOUBLE YAY" with me!
I guess this is the only thing that happened in school which made me smile. :D



And I guess you won't know,
how often you've been in my thoughts today.



/Edit
I don't want Additional Mathematics.
I don't like Additional Mathematics.
I dislike Additional Mathematics.
I detest Additional Mathematics.
I hate Additional Mathematics.
We've only been taught the first chapter and I'm already going crazy. -_______-
It's not like I don't take the effort to practice, but it's like when the teacher's teaching, I can understand. And when I'm supposed to do it on my own, I don't know how to do it. Apparently something went wrong, and Idk what went wrong, and I AM GOING CRAZY, LIKE WTH. #$#$^&^&$^#$^&^%#%$%^*%$#@#$%&((&%$%#%$#
%#%#%#
I want Elementary Mathematics.
I like Elementary Mathematics.
I love Elementary Mathematics.
I enjoy Elementary Mathematics.
Full stop.

No comments: