And yesterday was supposed to be shopping for CNY clothes. I didn't want to go initially cos I lacked the cash and I had nothing to wear, but somehow I managed to get persuaded. We accompanied Deborah to shop, yet I merely window-shopped. Trust me, it was seriously a torture to see so many pretty clothes but there's this obstacle stopping you from purchasing 'em. ):
Walked from Town to Plaza Singapura to Tanjong Pagar at night. Despite the long journey, most of us enjoyed it except for Deborah and Chao Wei. :\ Ate our late dinner there and it seriously felt like a big family eating together. :) Then we took the train back and reached home at 1am or so.
Anyhow it's been quite some time since I had so much fun,
tyvm Cindy Deborah Jeremy Bjorn and Chao Wei. :)








Me: What's this? A Pickle?
Sister: No lah, it's a cucumber.
Me: Huh yes meh?
Then I tried and I realised it WAS a pickle so the conclusion is my idiotic sister tricked me.


D-i-s-g-u-s-t-i-n-g

The owner was super unfriendly, so I blurred him. :\ Anyway he wasn't the focus. :)





We only had 6 people yet Jeremy ordered 8 cans of coke. :)
Happy 15th Birthday to Jinny and Jolene!
And Jinny, I know you won't be reading this, but how can I forget the birthday of someone so dear to me?(:
xoxo.
/so, the term; "friend" isn't exactly bullshit.
No comments:
Post a Comment