O's results were released today and I was seriously damn elated when I saw Suren's name among the top students! :) I immediately rushed to congratulate him and I actually cried. Believe it or not, today's the very first time in my life I actually cried out of joy, serious. I rly can't explain how glad I am for Suren, but I'm just VERY VERY VERY GLAD. Get the point, yes? :) And Vicki, Pearlyn, Jean Le, Andre, Kai Ling, etc, I was so glad to see most of the ELDDS seniors. Didn't get to see Cang Ning though, but I heard she did well too. Hell I miss the ELDDS seniors like WHAT. ): I rly wished I could catch up with 'em today, but I didn't want to like hinder them.
And ZX, he was practically jumping for joy when he got his results. I took his result slip and I saw the word "ABSENT" beside Geography. So I asked him why was he absent and he merely said he didn't want to take the Geography paper cos he knew he'd definitely fail. THEN I WISH I CAN ABSENT MYSELF FROM ALL THE SUBJECTS COS I KNOW I'LL FAIL MOST OF THEM, I WISH. And he got like 11 when he studied for only 4 weeks while others studied for 4 years! WTH WTH WTH ZX I HATE YOU FOR BEING SO SMART. Why not, I'll just study for 4 days, PLEASE LET ME GET 6 marks for L1R5?!?! After I minus my Higher Chinese's bonus 2pts, I can get like 4?!?!?!?! HAHHAHA okay yes I am dreaming. -____________________-
But of course there are still people who didn't meet their expectations. There's this triple science girl who studied hell hard but ended up with a result slip full of Cs, Ds and some failures, most probably due to self-inflicted stress. (LIKE ME)
It's like so contradicting, some people can study their whole secondary school life yet they only can get Cs and Ds while some people can study at the eleventh hour yet they can get As and Bs.
Sheeeeesh, I suddenly have this bad premonition after seeing people cry their hearts out, it's like I'm seeing in advance what is it gonna be like in 2 years time when I get back my results. ):
Oh yesssss, and last year's sec 3 Higher Chinese students got back their Express Chinese O's result, including SHUFEN! She got an A1, like how cool. :) Mdm Yong was still emphasising that if we can't get an A1 for Express Chinese O's, we should most probably drop Higher Chinese. -_____- Then I bet I'll be among the few who's bound to drop. I'm feeling hell stressful pls, this year it's gonna be our turn, EXPRESS CHINESE O's. OMGGGGGGGGG ):
--
School's been the same today, but Ms Sim came into the class voiceless, and she wrote everything she wanted to say on the white board. Then Ms Sim was asking this guy, I forgot what's his name, whether he understands or not. And he wrote a big "YES" on a foolscape paper to answer her. HAHA, big joke. (: It's not as if he was the one who lost his voice. Anyhow it would've been funnier if you were there to experience it though.
No comments:
Post a Comment