Sunday, January 13, 2008

My Sundays are mundane

I am blogging not because something interesting has happened but I found out that Ong Shi Jie precious reads my blog.
AND HE SAYS I DON'T LOOK AS THOUGH AS I'VE SLIMMED DOWN 2-3KG OMG HOW DEPRESSING.
Therefore the conclusion is I am going to go on a diet again and if you're in the same school as me, you will most probably not see me eating during recess unless I am rly hungry.



ong shi jie precious i miss going to kbox with you. ):


and ting shou sheng terry, this is for you when you come back from your OEP.(:

--
I'm starting to understand binomial theorem, like how cool :D


/Edit
I REALISE ONG SHI JIE HAS MORE PICTURES OF ME THAN I DO.(:
well, have a good laugh.
(:










AND THIS IS LIKE SO L-O-L. I didn't want to have a tan so I did this.(:

they said I look like a corpse and yes I agree totally!

no I'm not a flasher, I wore FBTs inside.








































yes laugh out loud, laugh your asses out, laugh your butts out, whatever.(:
and if those above already made you laugh out loud, the rest below are gonna make you fall off your chair.
8)

THIS IS LIKE HOW LONG AGO, IDK HOW ONG SHI JIE GOT THIS!




this is like.. PRIMARY 3-4?!!?! :D IDK HOW HE HAS THIS EITHER!




tyvm precious(:

No comments: