The hectic schedule has been draining so much of my energy that if I were to have free time now, I would just sleep and I wouldn't even consider shopping. That's how bad it is.
The Amazing Race yesterday after school perked me up though. After running like mad people under the rain, we've managed to come in 1st yay! The tallest in the group was supposed to receive the prize and being the "tallest" girl, I went up, which is somehow a great irony HAHA.

Okay so I've been complaining that all the performing arts cca, except us, have their own performances. But we've been informed that we'll have our external performance during November. So yes yes yes, get the tickets from MEEEEE.(: (though it's still like a long time away)
In addition we also have two competitions coming up too yay super excited.
:)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JEREMY!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO BELICIA!
No comments:
Post a Comment