Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Grandfather's birthday celebration

Managed to catch The Orphanage last Saturday.
I THINK, it's really scary and to add on, we were sitting at the first row which is double the fright.
And on last Sunday I'm supposed to do work but I went shopping so I'm like how broke nowz.
But on a lighter note, I feel satisfied. yay!














This spells retarded.





Last but not least, the picture of the day...

Sweet. Yes? No?
:}

After school today was the filming for the record breaking show and most of the time, cheerleaders were sitting around engrossed in their own stuff. So we went to the backstage and played concentration which was fun cus we used....ER *coughs* teachers' names *coughs* HAHAHA.

I HAVE CHINESE ORALS TMR AND I ONLY KNOW THAT TODAY OMG OMG OMG WISH ME LUCK.




It's been a long hard road without you by my side
Why weren't you there the nights that I cried

No comments: