Sunday, March 09, 2008

Cindy's birthday celebration

The common tests are finally over yay and no i don't wish to get back my test papers.

Happy belated belated belated birthday to Cindy!
Sj and I surprised her with this SUPER SMALL cake for her on her birthday.
Then during the night, we bought the actual cake that we planned to buy and we surprised her at her house cus the small cake was just to trick her. :)
And we actually saw a shooting star!!!
Jw was like, "EH WHAT'S THAT?"
And i went, "SHOOTING STAR SHOOTING STAR! MAKE A WISH, QUICK QUICK QUICK!!!!"
But somehow they thought it might not be a shooting star cus it's a lil greenish..
Maybe it's some kind of...........SPACESHIP or witchcraft or whatsoever.









And this is, da new style.. :)






Seriously i look fat and screwed up in all the pictures,
or rather I look fat and screwed up ALL THE TIME. ):


Anyhow I just got back from camp which is both tiring and fun. I shall skip the lengthy post but one thing that i must mention...............
I LOVE MY GROUP, YO! :)
(despite 'em calling me MAS SELAMAT!!!!!!!!!!!!)

No comments: