Happy birthday to Isabel!
Happy birthday to Cindy, Kai Mi and Zi Jie in advance!
Sorry to all the March babies. You'll receive your presents, but belated ones.
Anyway yesterday's memorable cus it's the first time in my life....
...
a fish bone got stuck in my throat.
-_________-
It's hell stupid. I was savouring my food and suddenly i felt a bone in my throat. I tried ways and means to get it out, but it didn't work, then my dad told me to eat a lot of food to force the bone down but it didn't work still. So I had to go to the nearby clinic and splurge $53 (!!!!!) just to get that pathetic bone out. SERIOUSLY SOMETIMES I REALLY GET SO PISSED OFF BY MY OWN STUPIDITY. -__- And that doctor told me that i shouldn't force the bone down cus there was this time a guy forced a bone down and it nearly went into his heart so he almost died?
Anyhow, despite the stupid bone found in my fish, which was supposed to be boneless, i thought the fish spaghetti was nice. :)
Oh and the oreo cheesecake too!!!:)
Mugging sessions aren't successful apparently.
I wanted to mug for A-math yesterday so that I won't fail that badly but yeah it was nothing but a futile attempt.
I rly wonder why did i even bother to try in the first place.
And I have this feeling that I'm gonna receive the honour of..
.........
being the first in my family to fail all the tests.
Yay such honour :)
:):):):):):):):)

...
a fish bone got stuck in my throat.
-_________-
It's hell stupid. I was savouring my food and suddenly i felt a bone in my throat. I tried ways and means to get it out, but it didn't work, then my dad told me to eat a lot of food to force the bone down but it didn't work still. So I had to go to the nearby clinic and splurge $53 (!!!!!) just to get that pathetic bone out. SERIOUSLY SOMETIMES I REALLY GET SO PISSED OFF BY MY OWN STUPIDITY. -__- And that doctor told me that i shouldn't force the bone down cus there was this time a guy forced a bone down and it nearly went into his heart so he almost died?
Anyhow, despite the stupid bone found in my fish, which was supposed to be boneless, i thought the fish spaghetti was nice. :)
Oh and the oreo cheesecake too!!!:)
Mugging sessions aren't successful apparently.
I wanted to mug for A-math yesterday so that I won't fail that badly but yeah it was nothing but a futile attempt.
I rly wonder why did i even bother to try in the first place.
And I have this feeling that I'm gonna receive the honour of..
.........
being the first in my family to fail all the tests.
Yay such honour :)
:):):):):):):):)

No comments:
Post a Comment