Monday, March 31, 2008

Record breaking's pictures

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BJORN AND DONALD!


Finally bought all the belated presents with hon and i feel so contented.
There was grooming check today and omgz I got so agitated cus Mr Seah had a pair of super-ugly-and-yet-not-for-haircuts scissors with him.
Of course I was intimidated by that dangerous little item and it's obvious (like VERY) that we clipped our hair and adjusted our attire at the last minute. But he turned out to be extremely lenient with the girls.
As for the guys, their hair was snipped off just like that, causing 'em to have holes here and there.
:D


Tomorrow is April Fool's Day and I suppose it's gonna be so much fun haha.
happy tricking people yo!

--
Yesterday's


















xx

LASTLY,

The "L" look alike. HAHA.
And of course, his unglam moment.

SO "L"....................NOT.
:)

--
I say "neh" you say "mind".
"neh"
"mind"
"neh"
"mind"
I say "all" you say "right".
"all"
"right"
"all"
"right"
It's okay, it's alright.
KRANJI KRANJI FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT..






I stare up at the stars
I wonder just where you are
You feel a million miles away

No comments: