Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Specially for Joseph Ng Zu Jian

Since Joseph Ng complained that I posted on the 28th, 30th and 31st of March yet not on the 29th of March.
So let's "pretend" it's the 29th of March.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSEPH.

HAHAHAHA omgz.
April Fool's day today wasn't as fun as what I expected.
I said stuff like, "Eh you didn't zip your pants", "Eh there's something on your shirt", yada yada those typical stuff.
Yet people didn't believe me. ): But I managed to trick this random guy during recess.

Me: Eh you didn't zip your pants.
Him: Huh really?
He gave the omg face and he quickly checked his pants. HAHAHA SO CUTE.
:)

/EDITED

OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG.ESTHER.GOHZ.I.WANT.TO.KILL.YOU.
I ACTUALLY BELIEVED IT OMG.
This idiot told me Bel was hospitalized, and I believed her LIKE OMG.

Her: Bel's in hospital? Didn't you know that?
Me: HUH? What happened?! Idk!
Her: She was walking and she fell down, but unfortunately there were some sharp stuff on the floor, so it pierced into her skin.
Me: OMG WHAT HOSPITAL IS SHE IN?
Her: KK hospital.
Me: Huh idk if I can go or not. I need to ask my mom.
Her: I'm waiting for Chee. When she reaches I'll call you again.

And she finally sent me a messge telling me that it's a trick.
After tricking people for one whole day, I finally get tricked.
-.-
OMGZ SO STUPID.




You say it best when you say nothing at all.
Now that the last way of knowing how you're doing is too gone, what am i to do.
You drove me deranged.
You made me feel like getting drenched so that I would fall sick.

No comments: