Seriously what joy does she gains from posting my photograph and using MY name just as if it's hers?
http://th-candykisses.blogspot.com/2008_
My eldest sister even told me that I ought to feel flattered that she's impersonating me.
Big joke.
--
Was supposed to study at the library today but I got super pissed off by the librarian cus she actually blamed me for not having common sense.
And she said this, "Go buy your common sense from Bugis la."
Wth-_-
Firstly, how do you PURCHASE common sense?
Secondly, who in the world told you that Bugis sells common sense? Or maybe you bought yours from Bugis?
It's not my fault that I'm born with NO common sense.
So yeah we left the library and I no longer had the mood to study.
In the end we went to watch "L: Change the world".
Most of the people are like studying while we actually watched a movie when the common tests are next week.
I feel damn screwed up now, serious.
And I won't feel surprised if I fail most of my tests.
No comments:
Post a Comment