Monday, April 21, 2008

Failed to lose fats

Attempt to fast today spells complete failure.
I was tormenting myself from recess all the way to 5pm. Omgz torture I'd never do it again.
When I got home, I binged a lot, which boils down to nothing. -.-
Today also marks the first day of my slim-down-but-still-can-eat-a-lot plan.
Current weight: XX kg.
Aim: To lose weight by the end of MYE.
(jyjyjyjyjyjyjyjyjyjyjyjyjy!)
On a side note, plz try to refrain yrself from giving comments like, "OMG EMILIA, you gained weight again!" during this period of time.
I.need.moral.support.cus.I.am.so.obese.
that.I.feel.like.puking.after.I.eat.and.
when.I.look.at.the.mirror.I.get.so.freaked.out.

loseweightloseweightloseweightloseweight.

Yes yes yes I know, most importantly, MYE. (-.-)


HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO KHAIRUL!

23


Note to John Ang: I know you won't read this but that snapshot of mine is undoubtedly hideous. And to think it's on the internet. SO YESSSSSSS PLZ DELETE THE SOFT COPY AND BURN ALL THE HARD COPIES, on the account that I was once yr nice primary school friend, and currently I am yr nice secondary school classmate. :)

No comments: