Yay :)
After that we went for the amazing race's celebration at Seoul Garden and the person had to split the six of us up. ):
Still we had fun playing with each other and like cooking for each other.
Then Yi Han and I went to make our very own desert, and I wanted to use the ice slicer but it didn't work. While we were waiting like fools for the ice to come out, someone tapped my shoulder and said, "Erm you're supposed to put ice inside before it can work."
Like omggggz how stupid right.
Anyway I think I make a very good chef/desert preparer cus Yu Ting praised me! HAHAHA.
Quoted from her blog: okok , but emilia ! your ice cream looks nice. hees
And when we were there:
Yu Ting: Eh who cooked this meat?
Me: I don't know. Merlin?
Merlin: Huh I thought it was you?
Me: Huh oh, me ah? Why? (at the same time, I thought she was about to say something negative)
Yu Ting: Very nice.
HAHAHAHAHAHA I feel a great sense of achievement please.
Next we went to Redhill to make our class tee. The boss of that company is called Merlin, which already made all of us burst into laughter. And when someone pointed out that there was a Merlion in his office, we laughed even harder. (:
At first I thought we'll only take 2-3hrs, but who knows we spent a long time inside. When we finally settled everything, someone was required to sign on a piece of paper. Then I told Daniel to pretend to be my secretary and like give me some important document to sign. In the end I signed anyhow and the person said, "Er there's another paper you need to sign."
Hahhaa and everyone laughed at me.
-.-





Jaguar's mascot.


yay v-i-c-t-o-r-y! for the first time in 13 yrs I guess? Or maybe the second time.


I made this I made this I made this. Looks professional right!!!







Yu Ting looks super serious when she's teaching us how to solve the cube. And anyway I've learnt how to solve one side of the cube all thanks to her. (:

2nd for Amazing race!
(:
--
Didn't know how much yr words could hurt.
I could've went but I didn't.
Because I already know
what would the ending be.
No comments:
Post a Comment