Extract:
Human Jukebox (Singapore) 13 – 15 Jun (Fri - Sun)
6.45 - 7.45pm
Go up to any of our eight Human Jukeboxes, pick a song/story/joke or piece of music from a list and hear it performed! Vote for your favourite youth jukebox via sms from the 13 – 15 June and the winning jukebox will receive a Nokia mobile phone!
And some realistic people knew that they're not guaranteed that they'll get selected so they backed out. The workshop was great so they are just plain stupid to miss it. Anyway we were supposed to sing and it felt like we were joining American Idol. Each of us had a number and we had to go in one by one to sing to those judges. (they imitated simon, paula and randy hahaha) I sang I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing and Jie Kou. Like it's the first time I actually dared to sing in front of so many people. If you were to hear me sing someday, I'm sure you'd rather that you were deaf.
We also spray-painted those jukeboxes that are gonna be used on that day. So do drop by Esplanade to look at our artistic works yes? :):)
Miss Tang treated us to Swensens after that; Earthquake and Chocolate Fondue. Sinful pleasure, they say. hahaha.










Today..
Goh left for Australia.
Bel left for Bangkok.
Take care my dears. I THINK I'll miss you guys hahah.
♥
Oh yes, hillsong tomorrow yay!
You have stolen my heart
You have stolen my heart
No comments:
Post a Comment