Thursday, May 22, 2008

Last day of term 2

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KEGAN!


1. School's out
2. Great Singapore Sales begins tomorrow
3. UO spree item arrived
4. Mom's getting me a new phone because I got 70.5% for overall (so close to not being able to get a new phone)
Hahahaha I am happy I am happy I am happy.
Got our report book back today I guess it's time for some reflection to do better the next term.



/Edit
i used to reach for you when i got lost along the way says:
haha and hehe are good friends

i used to reach for you when i got lost along the way says:
one day

i used to reach for you when i got lost along the way says:
haha died

i used to reach for you when i got lost along the way says:
hehe went to haha's funeral.

i used to reach for you when i got lost along the way says:
and he said.

i used to reach for you when i got lost along the way says:
HAHA YOU DIED!!!!

[Goth Is Beauty] Neurocancer In My Veins says:
haha..

[Goth Is Beauty] Neurocancer In My Veins says:
nice..

i used to reach for you when i got lost along the way says:
hahhha funny right?!

[Goth Is Beauty] Neurocancer In My Veins says:
yea it is..


Finally someone appreciates my joke. I've been saying this for the whole day yet no one finds it funny.
And..

[Goth Is Beauty] Neurocancer In My Veins says:
hey kiddo..

[Goth Is Beauty] Neurocancer In My Veins says:
please vote on my blog if you hvnt done so already..

[Goth Is Beauty] Neurocancer In My Veins says:
its impt..

i used to reach for you when i got lost along the way says:
im not a kiddo!

[Goth Is Beauty] Neurocancer In My Veins says:
ok fine..

[Goth Is Beauty] Neurocancer In My Veins says:
not a kiddo..

[Goth Is Beauty] Neurocancer In My Veins says:
please vote on my blog if you hvnt already done so..



HAHAHAHAHAHA joke.

Oh and zi jie was being nice today by offering panadol to me which er doesn't really helps cus I'm having a cough. Hahaha anyway I thought he was nice so I ate ONE tablet. And I ended up having a tough time swallowing it and that bitter taste was like lingering in my mouth. In the end I have to stuff like 10 sweets inside my mouth to ease the bitterness. Srsly traumatic omg.

No comments: