So I went home even before recess time cuz I felt nauseous for the whole day.
Till now I am still feeling the same and the cough plus mouth ulcers plus on and off headaches ain't making things any better. YET I'M STILL EATING A LOT. -.- I thought people who are sick (esp if they feel nauseous) shouldn't have any appetite to eat. Please please please, let me contract some kind of incurable illness.
Anyway......
I finally finished watching 鬥牛 要不要 today.
I want to go to Hillsong United's concert on the 24th May.
I want a new phone.
We used to have this figured out;
We used to breathe without a doubt.
When nights were clear, you were the first star that I'd see.
We used to have this under control.
We never thought.
We used to know.
At least there's you, and at least there's me.
Can we get this back?
Can we get this back to how it used to be?
No comments:
Post a Comment