If you're reading this and at the same time wondering if it's you, it is you, my childhood friend. Hahaha and I still remember how we used to play blind mice when we were young.
xx
I think I might have consumed emo pills cuz I am freaking emo. -.- At the same time nothing is making me happy. Nothing is worth that smile that really comes from inside.
But maybe, with the exception of the fact that my items are arriving in the mail one by one yay :):):)
So life recently has been filled with post-examination celebrations. Three days back I just went East Coast to suntan. Yesterday, I went town to catch What Happens In Vegas. Though I'm happy to have set foot in town, I saw _____, which made me go crazy. Oh and why is is that no matter where I go, I see people engrossed in their PSP? -.-
Okay shut up.








I just got back my horrendous results today and tomorrow we are gonna have normal lessons again.
Cool much?
Every time I think of you
I don't wanna face the truth
Why wait forever knowing we may never follow through?
Guess I should get over you
But I can't let go so soon
No comments:
Post a Comment