Monday, May 19, 2008

Happy Vesak Day! Lolol

yay finally went to Minds Cafe today!!! we had a hard time looking for that place after we left Haji Lane. Besides the hot weather ain't making things better for us. anyway it's a gr8 place to go but only Goh and I went today so it wasn't that fun. The other tables had at least groups of 5 laughing and screaming together so... the more the merrier yes? :)


--
don't say i didn't warn you cus we are super spastic.......


















l















I.seriously.own.esther.goh.in.chinese.chess. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA :)

And... shoe wash's NOT artistic works.

--


Okay so my mom has been complaining that people from other countries are less fortunate than us. Everyday she'd point to the newspaper headlines and say "SEE? LOOK HOW FORTUNATE ARE YOU GUYS." I guess people only know how to cherish what they have only when they are on the verge of losing it or when they've lost it. True. So true.






No matter how hard I try
I still can't put the past behind me

No comments: