Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Malay horror movies are scary

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BENJAMIN!

I've this upcoming 24-hour drama workshop on friday which is cool hahah.
AND I'M GOING OVERSEAS!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA so rare (for a financially challenged me). Malaysia again. This time I ain't going with my family but instead my aunt and her family. yeah so I guess we're going to Terengganu, some place that has beautiful natural landscapes. FINALLY, a chance to leave Singapore and abandon everything here for a few days.

I watched Congkok with Melissa just now, super scary. It was our first time watching a malay horror show and more than half of the theatre was filled with Malays. The worst is everyone's laughing when it isn't a comedy and we were the only ones screaming!!!!

Yesterday was some kind of sisters' day. The best part was all of us wore green hahaha. Caught Made Of Honour, ate Jack's place plus Gelare. At jack's place they forced me to try this snail dish which was so disgusting. Imagine placing a snail in your mouth, a black shit-like snail. And they even said it was delicious omg.



Black shit-like snail






Melissa and I saw this woman today.
Her: Look at that woman.
Me: Omggggggggg

--


Today's performance was bad. I forgot my lines and even I myself don't feel convinced that I am in character.
I was supposed to say something like, "Teenagers nowadays only like to eat hamburgers, but they have so much variety like bread and noodles, they just take rice for granted." And I ended up saying, "Teenagers nowadays only like to eat hamburgers, but they have so much variety and bread and noodles. I think rice is very important." Like omg I actually forgot my line and came up with something so lame.




And suddenly I become a part of your past
I'm becoming the part that don't last
I'm losing you and it's effortless

No comments: