Sunday, June 15, 2008

Church camp 2008 Day 1 and Day 2

Day 1
We had introduction, orientation and everything. And what shocked me was to see Mr Benny Lim there. I guess he was shocked too, from that look on his face :)


Hilda

Hazel




Hotel Room

The result of my uncle spelling my name wrongly :D



Day 2
Devotion and worship in the morning, followed by the 7-up game in mandarin. Supposingly we were to be trained to serve lunch for the Hokkien and Chinese ministries, but we were excused to go shopping :) And at night, we watched Facing The Giants, probably one of the best movies I've ever watched in my life.


Ever so loving uncle and aunt :)














....
To be continued :)


Happy birthday to Nicole!
Happy birthday to Quraisya!!!!!!!!

Hello my dear, if you're reading this, thanks for being such a gr8 eldds buddy! And also thanks for bringing joy to me during ELDDS. Because the way you act crazy and retarded, it just makes my day. Hehe love you dear, xx.

ps/ HAPPY FATHERS' DAY! I love you daddy!

No comments: