Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Church camp 2008 Day 3 and Day 4

Day 3
Missed devotion and we spent quite some time thinking about the new church at Woodlands. And I guess they could see how worn out all of us were cuz we were given an hour or so for a short nap. Then we had rehearsals for the combine community celebration in the night, which was awesome!!!!!























His face was spastic like I-don't-know-what :):)















Photo of the day:

Beloved uncle and aunt on stage.


Day 4
We woke up late and ended up attending only half of devotion. Then Uncle Matthew talked a lot, and he spoke as though as he was projecting whatever I'm feeling inside. So I got emotional and I actually did something unbelievable. We were officially dismissed from the camp after that but we stayed back for another day because my uncle, who is a pastor, had to stay back for the leaders' retreat day.


And we spent day 5 sleeping throughout because we didn't have any activities lined up for us.
k I am so so so so so so so tired now that I can sleep up to 48 hours :D



HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO ADA AND RICHIE!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO NATALIE NEO!

No comments: