Monday, June 30, 2008

Memories grieving the heart

Today is a typical Monday. Today we all have Monday Blues. Today is the 30th of June. Therefore, today is Jocelyn Yeoh Shu Yi's birthday!

Time flies. Unknowingly, 10 whole years has passed since the time I first knew you. I remember we used to be best friends when we were primary 3? I used to confide in you 'bout the problems I had, telling you the guy that I secretly liked, (I remember his name and I don't know if you do too), and telling you about any other stuff. I remember how we used to take lots of neoprints together HAHA. I remember the happy and jovial you, I remember how well you treated me. And up till now, you're still as jovial as before. Though you may face problems that cause you to cry to yourself at home, but I believe you're a strong girl that can overcome all these problems. Of course, you've great and nice friends to listen to your problems. (AHEM LIKE ME TOO HAHAHAHA) Just to let you know, I'll always be there for you, anytime. Let's make our friendship last forever k. I love you! xx.



Time flies.
My eldest sister just graduated from University recently and we went to some studio to take family photographs last Sunday. And it seemed like yesterday when my sister was still studying in Pioneer JC. In another few days/weeks, she's going to officially step into the working life, facing all sorts of challenges that she's never faced before. Time really really flies.





Lastly............... this is my twin and she's pregnant. Tsk.

(hahaha fine it's just the wind blowing that caused this effect-.-)


So..... GCE O' level Chinese oral examination in, 3 days time. I know it's no use to keep scaring myself by counting down. But by this rate I'm going, by the numerous and countless negative comments I've received (NO positive comments fyi), I ain't gonna do well for my oral, and there goes my A1 for Express chinese, which means I cannot take Higher Chinese anymore next year :(

STILL, I am not giving up. I'm not giving up until the very last minute.



It's time I drove you out of my heart, forever.

No comments: