Sunday, June 29, 2008

Photos



Unglamzzzzz


Badminton girls singing the birthday song
yay luv you girls xx


1/2 of 3D'08


Both of them look so happy to hug me
HAHAHAHA :D




(ignore my slippers, i took off my heels cuz my legs were aching badly)









(the ghost is xue si hahhaha)



(SUREN+VICKI!!!!!)


From Maggie + John + My camera



Courtesy of Bjorn Wong Bff :)



Melissa's photoframe+card filled w words+mini cake(:
(thank you for the card, the mini cake, the photo frame, the dinner and the company)
LUV YOU!



Xin's card
(Thanks love! Thanks for using so much effort though you were sick!
luv you!)

Customized shirt, from Bjorn+Ginny+Zi Wei
(thank you Zi Wei for drawing that girl luv you!!)

Balloons from esther+maggie+isabel+my sister :)

I only posted shots of some presents because
I think they're really special and yeah..
But it doesn't mean I don't like the rest k,
look below :)


Lastly... fooood :)

Brownies from Laury+Bird. They want me to grow f-a-t.

An Song's jelly. Hahah thanks cuz it's the first time a boy cooked something for me yay.

--
And a little way of thanking everyone..





Lastly... pictures of beauties that I must have!!!


Samsung i8


Sony Ericsson w380i




more more more pictures to come..

No comments: