look yf, i'm doing your quiz :D
RULES: 20 random things about me, and then for every minute I spend, I am supposed to tag that amount of people. TIME CHECK: 12:22 PM
1. My birthday is two days ago
2. I had an enjoyable/unforgettable birthday yay
3. I prefer the handmade cards/gifts than the bought ones
4. I watched a midnight horror movie on my birthday, The Stranger, and I would say, it sucks.
5. I'm 1.55m tall but I believe I'll grow to 1.70m-1.80m someday! :D
6. I dread my O'level chinese oral in 4 days time
7. I hate waiting, and I hate it when I've to wait on my birthday for _____.
8. My i/c photograph is funky.
9. I love to eat, which results in.....
10. me being fat. But I hate it when people keep going on and on about how fat I've grown. (FYI, I have self-awareness)
11. I'm not rich but I spend money like water :(
12. I hate snakes
13. I want my wedding to be on a beach
14. I want my honeymoon to be at Paris
15. I want my dog to live forever and ever and never die!
16. I love my parents
17. I love my grandparents
18. I love patrick
19. I hate it when people call me a bimbo (BECAUSE I AM SO NOT ONE)
20. I don't know what to write cuz I really cannot think
Time check: 12:30PM
1 YF (HAHAHAHA, do it again!)
2 Mary
3 John
4 Peter
5 Ali
6 Ahmad
7 Jane
8 Lucy
Ha ha ha.
Pictures later,
No comments:
Post a Comment