The finance management thingy that we had during CE lesson was so boring that I think almost half the class fell asleep. Before that, I saw Melvin playing with some filter paper and he didn't even want to give one piece of those to me so I said he was selfish and I pretended to be angry. Thn he had to give me a $10 Nonillion(idk wth is nonillion, like er 30 zeros?) cheque to let me forgive him. Hahaha and I gave Ronnie $10 million. (!!!) Too good already :D
We had Maths IP after school and we got back our test papers. I did like so badly and I feel so discouraged. Bottom line is I won't come online that often anymore. Went out with beautifooooooooool after that. Once again I spent $ like water and it's so ironic cus I just learnt how to manage my finances during school time. -.- But it's so tempting cus Topshop's accessories are having sales; most of them are like either $9 or $6. So obviously I couldn't resist the temptation omgggg. I had fun, but I feel so tired. I'm falling sick yay.
No comments:
Post a Comment