Friday, July 25, 2008

TGIF

TGIF= Thank God It's Friday :D:D


We finished watching the Marathon movie during Higher Chinese lesson today. The story is mainly about this autistic guy and it's like very very touching.
:(
After school, Fantastic 1 (kianny tan) had the urge to play soccer so Fantastic 2 (kutu lim), him, and I went to join our ELDDS juniors to play with their friends. So it was ELDDS-ians VS Non-ELDDS-ians, and we had low chances of winning because we rarely play soccer but in the end, we won. (!!!!)
The score was 7-5, and the last goal was kinda stupid cus the opponent kicked the ball into our net hahahahahahahah.


For today's training we had auditions for the Teachers' Day play, and there were four perfect roles that suited us; The Fantastic Four (yay!!!) So we auditioned for them and F2, F4 and I got the roles but sadly F1 didnt. :( He got a bigger role but it would've been fun if all four of us were in those roles together yes? And he actually did coughsbadlyonpurposecoughs during the second audition but still............... :(

Anyhow I played basketball after training.
Like omg happy to the max, I feel so much.................lighter.
HAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAA(:




HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HUI ZHEN BIAO JIE!!! :)
And to add colours to my blog,

(mini facial on Monday hahahahahah unglamness)

Aunt's housewarming party

Sis's convocation

And when math gets too boring.

:\

No comments: