Monday, July 21, 2008

It's hard to concentrate/Happy Racial Harmony Day!


Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
You know what?
Mr Benny Lim's gonna get married soon! Praise the Lord! I pray that they will live happily ever after. Amen!
And I'm gonna be the flower girl for Mr Benny Lim's wedding hahhahaha how cool yes I know. Flower girl I'm gonna put a flower on my hair yay :D


Anyway I was having so much fun at my aunt's housewarming party last Saturday tht I actually forgot to wish Melvin on my blog as I've promised. Still it's not too late right and at least I sang three different types of birthday songs for you today! So.......
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO MELVIN!!!!!
Though you're getting older, it doesn't mean that I'll stop pouring out the contents of your pencil case huh. I'll still continue to do it as long as I'm sitting in front of you hahahahah :D


Melissa and I had dessert at New York New York's today; some Chocolate Lake. It's so fattening that they put a "Super Sinful" sign beside it on the menu. But who cares 'bout getting fat when we can enjoy such nice food huh? :D
We were supposed to study but we ended up shopping and doing a mini facial in Kranji Secondary School's toilet for the first time in our lives. Omgz how bimbotic but I love doing such crazy stuff with my love!
And just as we were starting to pack our bags 'cos we can't get anything in our heads, Xun Xin appeared with a frisbee and we played Ultimate Frisbee. Okay I admit I'm like a complete nooooob in it.

Anyhow today is fun, but I shall not do this often.
I must concentrate no matter how tough it is~

No comments: