Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Everything's going wrong.


John's wonderful work of art :D

I wanted to blog but when I clicked "Create Post", I lost the mood again zzz, shall just summarise then. On Tuesday, I kept singing Take It All over and over again, and the chorus goes like this; "Jesus we're living for your name, we'll never be ashamed of you. Whoa oh oh, our praise and all we are today, take take take it all." So Xunxin wanted to call me and instead of calling me Emilia, he went, "Jesus!". Hahahahaha.
And today, AA said tht I'm the noisiest girl in class! :( I shall learn to be quiet from today onwards :D


I can only take so much,
so much.
still, when your heart is sore
and the heavens pour
like a willow bending with the storm, you'll make it


Living Rain-Parachute band
(one of the songs from FOP'08)

No comments: