On your birthday last year.. (090807)



When my hair was still long......







Yesterday was 080808 (!!!!)
So we celebrated his birthday at Vivo and we watched Journey to the Center of the Earth which was a so-so. I felt like sleeping at the initial part but I wasn't sure if the movie was boring, or it's because I'm merely tired. Anyhow it feels good to go out with them once again cos their "jokes" never fail to make me laugh. :D We had national day celebrations in school before that but it doesn't feel the same anymore, as in not the same as last year.
The only constant is change itself..


Sec 5s + D


Dickson says it's rare to take pictures with my shi fu Shane but come on manzx,
IT'S EMILIAAAAAAAAAAAAA WE'RE TALKING ABOUT HERE, IT'S ME(:
Hahhahahahahahahahahaha.

Dickson's signature pose, which is......




The giant and the dwarf heheehehe.

Festival Of Praise 2008 (020808)

Packed with people.
PS/ everyone says my singing is monotonous and it's a torture to listen to it ):
No comments:
Post a Comment