
Cast and Crew for Teachers' Day performance.
We've been staying back almost everyday this week to rehearse and although it's wearying, I believe it will be worth it when all the teachers (esp. Ms Tang) watch the show tomorrow.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO FM!!!!
I'm so sorry that I forgot to wish you, and I feel even more guilty when you had to send me a message to remind me that it's your birthday. Once again, I'm truly sorry and I hope you've enjoyed your big day. We must go to the void deck and play soccer before I shift in a month's time huh. (:
5 comments:
Nice performance! (: The clown super funny. xD
I wna meet you this holidays. please tell me when you are free and ask me out if you're free . A day earlier k! (: LOVE YOU MUACKS.
LOL! its my blog song lehhh. Im faster. hahah! hate you lehxzxzxz. tak esooo loonnnggg to reply my sms. Im super sad y'know!
You never reply comments one ah!
Yfng: Hahaha pardon me, I was lazy. I shall reply comments from today onwards (:
Post a Comment