WATCH THIS.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adYbFQFXG0U
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adYbFQFXG0U
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adYbFQFXG0U
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adYbFQFXG0U
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adYbFQFXG0U
The sockets' over run with plugs
Like a heart with one too many tugs
Cause when push comes to shove
Hearts tend to fall apart.
It just means a lot to me, I didn't expect this, I didn't see it coming. Maybe all that I've done for the past 3 years is nothing at all. Should I thank you for letting me feel better at the end? Maybe I really should...... Thank you.
4 comments:
bfool, i've got alot of peeeekture to send ni ley.& gossipgirl 2, i've got the web to watch!!! yay see your offline msg! xoxoxo
I WANNA MEET YOU LEH. HOW MANY TIMES MUST I SAY HOW MUCH I MISS YOU?!!! OMGGGGGGGGG. PLESEEEE LEMME MEET YOU ! I SOUND LIKE SOME STALKER LOL. HAHAHHAHAHHA LOVE YOU GIRLFRIEND!!
So cute! :)
Bfooool:
See u online :)
Bellyoh:
Yo yo check out my latest post.
Anonymous:
Hahah yessssssss although he has gone wild, he still remembers his owners. Oh and you are?
Post a Comment