Today was bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad.
Can't do the paper, can't find the stuff I want, and everything seems to be coming back to me, again. Why now? Why?
Last Saturday
/Edit
Omg I just did some "Which Jonas Brother are you destined to be with?" test at Facebook and guess what's the result....
Nicholas Jerry Jonas
So if you're up for dating the guy who's super sensitive and the sweetest person on earth it's going to be Nick Jonas! A relationship to him is more than someone he can call his girlfriend, but someone he can also look to as his best friend and can talk to about anything; and that person is YOU! He's also VERY romantic and even though he may seem quiet at times be prepared for someone that can sweep you off your feet when you least expect it!HAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA yes yes I know :)
ps/ so sorry tht my blog is kinda filled with him haha.
5 comments:
What's up with the jonas brother craze -.-
I DON'T GET IT.
THEY'RE... UM, KIDS?!
you & ni de nick. me & wo de jun. yay wo, yay ni, yay cutie boys! hehehe, study hard luv & ni mei you reply wo de msg ley):
http://sixteenseven.livejournal.com/2243.html
OI OI OI OI NI SI QU NA LI ? 8D
I miss you alot la ooi!!!!!:(
Post a Comment