Sunday, October 12, 2008

I can conquer anything, yes?

I just finished watching Connected with bel and yp and it's been years since we last went out together omg.(esther goh, meeeeeeeeet meeeeeeeeee!)
Anyway I've watched 3 movies (House Bunny, Eagle Eye and Connected) in 3 days and all 3 are like a not bad :) Still, I wanna watch Painted Skin, The Coffin, Twilight, HSM 3, and so much more. I'm broke but...... I seriously need to distress after all that mugging which didn't even help cos I've done real badly. Ugh.
On a lighter note, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO FANTASTIC 2 LIM HWAIYI! Enjoy your big day I know you've a lot of programmes lined up for you :)



P.S. I shall be back with more photos yay.
P.P.S I must get Jay's new album (!!!!)



To you. I'm Sorry, truly am sorry.

7 comments:

Ysabrell said...

woooooooooo.WE shall stay over at your new place soon yeah! i wna watch twilight too!!!!!

Anonymous said...

THANKS SO MUCH EMILIA!
YOU ROCK :]

HAHA!

ps i wanna watch painted skin too =x

:]
<3 F2 (im F2 not F3, youre F3)

hahahahahaha

Ysabrell said...

Iiie lurbXZS eucxzs To0s . Muakiies .

Anonymous said...

Watch painted skin! Zhouxun's so pretty inside!

Berenice Phang said...

painted skin is nice!
hoohoo!
laura crieddd

Emilia said...

Hwaiyi: Hahaha yes I rock! :\
OOOOOOH. please don't go for prefect duty tmrw :)

Yifang, Bird: I watched it today!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Nice rightzxzxzxz!