Yupyup,go out soon aft EOY k!Omg JOE JONAS's way much hotter please.
Forgot t say.I'm Laura(:
askk what?
update the last week trip's! btw, Joe more handsome leh. agree la, laura. heheh, seeyouard xoxoxo
both joe and nick jonas are shuai(:
heys !! shhh ..its a secret okays ?!! lollx ^^where you shirting too ??
WAHH PIANGGFF. YOU TAG MELVIN NEVER TAG ME SIOLLSEE II SO GOOD HERE TO TAG YOU SIA!BUT I KNOW IF NICK JONAS IS HERE YOU WON'T WANT TO TALK TO ME RIGHT.YOU HAVE YOUR "FAKE" HUSBAND" DON'T WANT ME LERHHHXX
Laura + Berenice: NICK JONAS IS HOW HOT HAHAHAHAHHA.Yvonne: Okay I will, soon soon! :)I shall come online maybe tonight? Or tmrw, thn you can send me the photos!Ginny: Replied @ your blog
ROFL!you laura and bird is quarelling over who is hotter. -.-okayy... all crazy over the jonas brothers :] hahahaahagood day!
Hwaiyi: HAHAHAHA NO DOUBT,NICK JONAS DA BEST.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Yupyup,go out soon aft EOY k!Omg JOE JONAS's way much hotter please.
Forgot t say.I'm Laura(:
askk what?
update the last week trip's! btw, Joe more handsome leh. agree la, laura. heheh, seeyouard xoxoxo
both joe and nick jonas are shuai(:
heys !! shhh ..its a secret okays ?!! lollx ^^
where you shirting too ??
WAHH PIANG
GFF.
YOU TAG MELVIN NEVER TAG ME SIOLL
SEE II SO GOOD HERE TO TAG YOU SIA!
BUT I KNOW IF NICK JONAS IS HERE
YOU WON'T WANT TO TALK TO ME RIGHT.
YOU HAVE YOUR "FAKE" HUSBAND" DON'T WANT ME LERHHHXX
Laura + Berenice: NICK JONAS IS HOW HOT HAHAHAHAHHA.
Yvonne: Okay I will, soon soon! :)I shall come online maybe tonight? Or tmrw, thn you can send me the photos!
Ginny: Replied @ your blog
ROFL!
you laura and bird is quarelling over who is hotter. -.-
okayy... all crazy over the jonas brothers :] hahahaaha
good day!
Hwaiyi: HAHAHAHA NO DOUBT,NICK JONAS DA BEST.
Post a Comment