Thursday, September 04, 2008

I miss the Gohs and Chee badly too

Hi, yes read my title :(
Sorry for being so busy, sorry for agreeing to meet thn back out at the last minute, sorry for making u guys miss me so much I know I'm irresistible hahahahahahaha okay ignore the last part. We shall have a sleepover party at my NEW ROOM (!!!!!) when I shift house k :)
Love luv.
Oh speaking of my new room, although I'm not shifting yet, I'm gonna have all my furniture in by tomorrow yes yes yes yes yes yay

8 comments:

Yuin Ping said...

yay yay yesyes we can like stayover at your new house! yay i luv emilia ooi yu han,and i know she love me as much. hehehhe,;) omg i'm so bhb LOL I MISS YOU LA:D

Ysabrell said...

YEAHHHH !!!! LETS GO OUT ALL TGT AND MUG AND HAVE SOME PARTY OVER AT YOUR PLACEEEEE!!!OMG OMG OMG . CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOUR NEW ROOM!!!. haha takecare love. Miss you .

Anonymous said...

gff. ii miss youuu❤

Anonymous said...

Laura heree.Bring me thr someday kayy.And omg we havent go outtt ):

Emilia said...

Yuinping + Bel:
Yes yes yes yes yay luv, but I went to my room and I realised tht it doesn't have "jia de gan jue", as in the feeling of home. Hahhaha.

Birdddddd:
GFFFFFFFFFF! I miss you too. Hahahha see you tmrw<3

Laura: Haha okay sure but it's very small. And yeah, the holidays are way too short and thrs so much to do!! After EOYYYYYY(:

Berenice Phang said...

❥GFF
q0 see my bl0g again.
ii edit m0ii p0st w0rhhx(:
hope you like it.
you staying at where noe?

Anonymous said...

heyo F3! it's okay! hahas... :] cyas in school tmr!

Emilia said...

Bird: Saw hehe luvvvvvvvvv you too!

F2: Yay I've uploaded the photos already, rmb to take it from me tmrw k(: