
Diam7 :D:D:D




Crazy over PSP-.-













We waited at the lobby for like 4 hours cause we were too early. And I remember playing a lot of stupid games there like Happy Family and Donkey hahahaha.















Pictionary owns and I own Pictionary yay :)









Night cycling











Playground





















They got fascinated over this alive sotong lol. -.-




Yay me yay colleeen yay us.







Escape


























Jeremy's huh face is the bestest and it's even better than mine hahah.

Xx's huh face :)
















Xunxin told me to add this: I didn't have a picture of him because he was too fast hahaha wtv.






















I pointed to Jeremy and said "Eh let's take a photo" :D








































Sorry JP I covered yr face hahahah



Because I'm........too...short.



















Yay 3D's chalet was like a not bad. Just before the chalet I was quite reluctant to go but anyway I'm glad I chose to go in the end :) All in all, the thing I liked most 'bout this chalet is that we played and ate together throughout the whole chalet. Although some were addicted to their PSPs, but at least they joined in the games like Pictionary and Were Wolves.
And after we checked out on the last day, Daniel and I merely passed a casual remark saying that it's a good day to have fun and maybe go to Escape theme park. But in the end we really went and we managed to persuade more people to go with us yay we rock hahah.
At night I went to watch Twilight. Xx said it's very very nice, but I think it's because he didn't read the book. I thought the movie wasn't really what I expected, but still, not bad :)
BTW CHRISTMAS IS COMING YAY.
No comments:
Post a Comment