Hi it's the holidays but here I am, stuck at home, because I am broke and being broke brings me nowhere. So I tried to complete my homework but when I saw the huge stack of homework I got turned off and I gave up that idea. And I don't know what to do because it's jurong omg I cannot find any entertainment here so my last resort is to eat to make myself happy but no ultimately I won't feel any happier because I'll get fatter and fatter and fatter. -.-
Okay this post is so useless and random and I know how irritating and whiny I am. Anyway the bottom line is I am very bored. And to make things worse I just have to remind myself and everyone that school is starting in less than 15 days but omg I've not even bought any books for next year zzzz and then comes along O'levels and I'll start stressing myself all over again ah life is just so mundane. I should've done meaningful stuff like, visit the SPCA, or the old folks' home or something ugh maybe I should do that on Christmas since xmas is all about giving.
No comments:
Post a Comment