Tuesday, December 09, 2008

BJIT Day 1

To make things easier, I shall post bout the Beijing trip day by day so here's day one.

lanyard with my name.very cool :)




Grandfather and mom. My grandfather woke up even earlier than me just because he wanted to take a look at terminal 3 hahah.






China airport

Xiuxian's classic face :):)

Yk and taotao's unglam shot

Shall start from the plane ride. I love the taking off and landing of the plane because I think it's cool haha. And it's not my fault that I sound like a total mountain tortoise ok, the last time I took a plane was like what 9 years ago?
So we went to Huiwen and all of us started to get very nervous, especially me because everyone's buddy emailed them except for mine :(
But in the end she told me they gave her the wrong email so it's not her fault. Anyway for dinner, her family brought me to eat ........... Beijing Kao Ya. Like authentic please, Beijing's Beijing Kao Ya hahaha. Ok actually nothing much happened during day 1 because when we reached Huiwen, the sky was already dark. And fyi, Beijing's sky will start to get dark when it's only 5pm or so.

Yay end of Day 1 I know it's quite summarised compared to everyone else's. I'll try to post more for Day 2, since people like SHAOTAO likes wordy posts :)

No comments: