Monday, December 08, 2008

Retail Therapy

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
his.sideburn.is.so.very.long-.-
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
focus is, mini xmas hat on our heads, which btw costs $5.
Photobucket
asthego's face is classic(:
Photobucket

HI OMG. I finally have pictures to upload into my blog. Actually I took like 1000+ pictures during the Beijing trip but the file size is so big and it's gonna take a long time to upload so I keep dragging the bj post.
Anyway I finally set foot into town for retail therapy after a month without retail therapy yay :)
And I finally found time to catch up with my lovelies and that self-proclaimed to be cute asthego makes me laugh out loud when she pronounces sushi as "shushi" and cuisine as "koosheene" hahahahaha ok wtv.

So the past few days has been like a movie marathon for me cause I watched like..
Madagascar 2, Cheaper By The Dozen, Cheaper By The Dozen 2, Mean Girls, Final Destination 3(which is gross), Yours Mine and Ours and Four Christmases. If you notice, only Madagascar 2 and Four Christmases are in theaters now, the other movies are all rented. I'm like broke now, can't spend too much on movies you see. :(

Okay one last thing. Jurong is so......BORING. There are hardly any teens around here and life is so boring. It's not like in Choa Chu Kang when you just randomly walk around the streets or lot one and you can bump into your friends omg I miss cck:(

No comments: