The day started off well with a movie; Yes Man, which is very very funny hahah. And after that they accompanied me to Harbourfront to get my memory stick yay how nice right.


Too bad not everyone's in the picture.
Then I took my father's car and went to pick my family.

And when I get bored, I cam-whore heeheee

We were like close to 2 hours late so by the time I got there I got so hungry. And the first thing I did was....

EAT:)
But sadly, I couldn't enjoy my food slowly cause...

we were gonna sing Christmas carols.

and, still singing.. :)

During breaks, we cam-whore again.

4 sisters.

After that we watched the My Hope video. It's about this drug addict who started taking drugs since the age of 11 and how he had been in and out of jail for countless times. So one day he was given this bible and then God entered his life and changed it totally. Yay the Lord is wonderful.

AND YESSSSS I SO AGREE WITH THIS :)
So finally, it was..

Gift-exchange time!!!
This year, the gift exchange was different. We had to split into four groups and each group will send out representative out to pull this sweet-like thingy. The person that pulls out the side with a gift in it gets to choose a gift for his/her group.

Playing in progress. My group kinda owned cause we had a lot of presents heehee


And yes cam-whoring again-.-






family shot yay


4 sisters.

father's side
(w/o 2 families though)
The best thing about our Christmas parties ain't the food nor the games nor the gift exchange. Instead it is the opportunity that we get to come together as a family and catch up with each other. I love each and everyone of them yay

At around 11 or so we left for the countdown at town..

So the whole of Orchard Road counted down together and the atmosphere was really good

Video of the countdown. We were really high la so please expect screamings hahah.


hahah favourite shot cause it looks like it's snowing




Oh, Bjorn called me when I was at town and we met up with him and Jeremy:)


Jokers hahah

all of us look very haappppy here




After that we walked to Clarke Quay and hung out at there before taking the night rider home.
All in all, this year's countdown is like fun fun fun because random people kept using the foam sprays to attack us. Though it can be irritating but it's fun too. I think we had a great time laughing like mad hahaha

Okay so we reached zeezee's house at 4.30am or so? And I stayed overrrrr.
Xmas.
In the morning..

Zeezee played+sang christian songs. And her voice is fabulous heehee :)
Had lunch with her family and we came back to watch a movie; First Sunday. It was quite boring at first but after that I think it got quite touching.
So at night we went to zeezee's godbrother's house for xmas dinner.
After dinner.....

The adults talked, while the young people..


played..
I didn't play so I cam-whored. -.- Omg okay I seem to be cam-whoring most of the time, should stop this bad habit huh :\


cam-whored with this boy called jonavan (not sure of the spelling)

and we cam-whored with the tiger hahaha,


So finally we played board games with the kids there; Shawnamen, Shawnathan and Jonavan. (okay I seriously am unsure of the spellings of their names cos it's so unique:\ zeezee correct me please.)
Christmas this year was more quiet and heart-warming. And sadly I didn't go to SPCA :( Maybe next year? :)
Shall update 'bout today(rock-climbing) soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment