
When we first entered the zooo, this zoo keeper took a self-shot with MY camera hahha.



We were so excited to see the white tiger after the white tiger incident and I guess many felt the same as us too cause it was exceptionally crowded there.

Hippopotamus

I was covering my eyes because a snake was just opposite me so yeah haha.



Elephants.




We have coool hats yo yo yo.


Souvenir shopppp.

we saw one of the performers roaming outside the souvenir shop while waiting for the show to start and we took pictures with him.


performance at the amphitheatre

performing animals.


after the show. peepee was holding on to a snake so you can see I'm like quite scared hahaha.
zebra crossing, how literal hahah.
zebra tram crossing the zebra crossing :)

only 1 jumpshot succeeded :(


haha apparently we were t.r.y.i.n.g to be seductive.

then we proceeded to the kampung house




and after that.........we went to the playground yay :)




self-timer jumpshots :)

peepee zeezee and mimi are crazy people :)






Ate at KFC for lunch and then we rushed to feed the kangaroooos.


k


kanagaroo scratching its ear :):)
next, we went to the splash amphitheatre.

we are such cam-whores tsk tsk.




I got kissed by a seal how cool hahaha




smiling zebra heehee
we tried to imitate it
but realised that we can't do it as well as her :)

and the zoo was about to close
so we decided to go to night safari's entrance.
finally we went back to lot one for dinner before we went to peepee's house to watch Little Mermaid 3.


cat named baby :) yaaay i love her. meowlisa foo i bet you're gonna freak out hahah.

and something happened..
(extracted from zeezee's blog)
WHAT HAPPENED:
emlia: I WAN PLAY WITH THE HANSTER! *puts her hand into cage*
hazel: don get a shock when..
emilia: SCREAMMMM! AHHHHH!
____Hamster BIT EMILIA!________
emilia:*FLINGS HAMSTER HIGH INTO THE SSKY*
hamster:*360 DEGREE TURN SHITS HALFWAY*
hazel: ARE YOU OKAY BIAO JIE?!??!!
emilia: YAAA!
hazel&emilia: discusses the situation that happened.
hazel&emilia: LAUGHS LIKE HELL! for half an hour. hahas.
--
hahahha okay poooor hamster it was so scared that it pooed on the way down lol

zeezee, i finally updated ok, stop saying that i'm lazy. i shall update bout xmas eve and xmas soooon


anyway I kept telling everyone that my wedding with Nick Jonas is on Christmas this year. So I probably kept thinking about it subconsciously that last night, I dreamt of the Jonas Brothers coming to my house. And one of my cousins knew Nick so he was talking to Nick like an old friend, while I could only stare at him. Nick Jonas didn't like me la
But at least it's nice to dream of Nick Jonas heeheeee
No comments:
Post a Comment