Happpy cny people :) Didn't want to blog on the first day of CNY but my family's taking ages to get ready. Let's seeee, I shall blog about the happier stuff that happened recently.
1.BJ 54's farewell party was really fun. With my bondZ family and mummiexnuerx family hahaha. The best part was when we were playing musical chairs, cos everyone practically went crazy lol. Yk went so crazy that he even sat on a china girl hahah. And when we sang the songs together, I felt like tearing. (though my buddy wasn't there) Can't wait for my buddy to come omg.
2. This year's CNY celebrations in school was the best I've ever had :) Cos everyone in class worked together to help decorate the class and the feeling's really niceeee heehee. Too bad we didn't win, but it's okay, at least we felt the 4D spirit, yesss yihan? :)
3.The day after we had our very own 4D CNY party(!!!) COOL RIGHT YES I KNOW. Celebrated Eugene's sweet 16 too and we made him wear a super cute mask heehee. Overall we all had funnn tgt, playing games and lao-ing the yusheng hahah :) And I even got Ronnie addicted to MJ yay lol.
Shall post the pictures sooon!
No comments:
Post a Comment